Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Hartford, CT
Position Type: 6 month temporary position, (35 hrs/wk)
M-F 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7 hours, plus 1 hour lunch break)
Salary: $13 per hour
Our friends at the State of Connecticut have asked for Hallmark to hire and provide the services of an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist them for the next few months. This assignment is expected to be 35 hours per week, M-F and last approximately 6 months.
- Work includes performing a quality assurance check on documents submitted electronically to our workforce registry for validity, and making decisions about documents meeting set requirements; renaming the files according to a set protocol; uploading files into user accounts; entering information from the files into the user’s training record; and corresponding with users about submissions.
- Must be computer literate with Windows suite (especially Word, Excel, Outlook), and Nitro Pro (or Adobe).
- Must be able to work with confidential material.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with team members and account users.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Ability to perform a quality assurance check on documents
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) experience required
- Must be experienced with database work and data entry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Administrative, Clerical|