Position Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Dayville, CT area
Position Type: Temp-to-Hire OR Staff
Salary: Depending on Experience
Position Number: 9233
Our Client is a well-established, state-of-the-art electronics company that specializes in RF, control, analog and digital communications equipment. They have asked Hallmark to help them find 2 Mechanical Engineers to research, design, develop, test and troubleshoot mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
This can be a temp-to-hire *or* staff role with a growing company, offering full benefits and great career potential.
- Researching, designing, prototyping and production readying custom assemblies.
- Experimenting with new emerging materials and electro-mechanical hardware.
- Computer modeling of mechanical systems.
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Interfacing with other engineering disciplines.
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting hardware defects.
- Problem-solving at the team and individual levels.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math or Physics (BSME preferred)
- Solid foundation in mechanical mathematics and computer modeling
- Ability to create technical design documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively, relay tasks, and set agendas
- Strong attention to detail for all facets of work
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the desire to continue learning
- Knowledge of various materials and metals
- Machine shop skills are a plus
- Knowledge of circuit boards is a plus
- Software skills are a plus
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.