Position: Data Modelers
Location: Maryland/Washington, DC area
Salary $64 – $66/hr, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Consultant (12 – 18 months)
Position Number: 9429
Our client is a high tech engineering laboratory, handling several technology development contracts with the U.S. Government. They have asked us to find them several Data Modelers for a 12 – 18 month consulting project. You will be working in small teams, on very exciting tasks, with flexible hours. This project is expected to run 12 – 18 months.
- U.S Citizenship absolutely required
- Strong experience interacting with business analysts and developers to analyze user requirements, functional specifications and System Design Documents.
- Must be proficient with conceptual, physical and logical data models, using various tools.
- Must be skilled with data transformations and loading.
- Experience in creating realistic synthetic data from a model, and validating that data.
- Experience in working with large data sets and / or a background in statistics is preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge in the concepts of disclosure avoidance.
- Must have expertise in relational databases (Oracle or MySQL), with knowledge of database programming using SQL, use of statistical programming in Python, and knowledge of the Unix command line environment.
- Prior experience in test-driven development methodology.
- Experience with version control using the git source code control system.
- Must be able to produce scripted graphs using tools such as R or Python.
- Must have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.hallmarkjobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. Sorry, we cannot assume or sponsor H-1 Visa Candidates. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|