Position Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Dayville, CT area
Position Type: Staff position with excellent benefits
Salary: $80K – $90K, Depending on Experience
Position Number: 9430
Our Client is a well-established, state-of-the-art electronics company that specializes in RF, control, analog and digital communications equipment. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a hands-on engineering professional for the position of Engineering Manager. This position is responsible for the leadership of the company’s electrical, mechanical and software engineers and technicians.
- Manage the engineering group on a day to day basis, focusing on new product development and product improvement.
- Provide leadership and create a work culture to identify opportunities for strategic and creative improvements.
- Manage the day to day R&D work and plan resources according to the project priorities.
- Budget, plan and execute R&D projects.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and proactively seeks clarification of priorities to avoid or eliminate schedule and resource conflicts.
- Ensures that all products are designed for manufacturability and thoroughly tested.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures aimed at monitoring projects and KPIs.
- Train, supervise, appraise and mentor department employees to fuel the growth of the team.
- This role operates in both an office setting and in a manufacturing environment.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- US citizenship is required
- BS in Engineering (Communications or Electrical Engineering degree is preferred)
- Strong staff management and project management skills
- Progressive responsibility in engineering and engineering management, including some management / supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of RF industry is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Experience with IPC 610 & 620 standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to occasionally carry / lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less
- Must be able to stand or sit for duration of shift
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.