Position Title: Electrical Engineers
Location: Boston, MA area
Salary: Depending on Experience
Position Type: Staff position with great benefits
Position Number: 9442
Our Client is a well-established, successful family business, providing Engineering services, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Prevention, and building code consulting services to commercial, municipal, and academic clients across the Northeast. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a few new Electrical Engineers to add to their staff. The people in these positions will have the opportunity to lead teams of designers and drafters, as either lead Engineers, or Project Managers. You will be responsible for all aspects of design, planning, and management of projects, act as Lead Engineer on projects (Project Manager on some), and represent the company in meetings, as well as participate in business development activities.
This role includes local travel throughout the New England area, but only rarely requires overnights. This is a full time, staff position, offering great benefits and an excellent career path. Benefits include Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), short-term / long-term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, education reimbursement, flextime, gym memberships, and bonus potential. Their offices offer free parking, and are located close to the MBTA station.
- Act as Lead Electrical Engineer on projects
- Responsible for production and review of narratives, drawings and specifications for all assigned projects
- Construction Administration duties
- Business development duties
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 7 years of electrical design experience is required
- BSEE is required (with expertise / focus in Power Systems)
- PE is preferred, but not required
- Project management experience is preferred, but not required
- Must possess a strong technical background and strong knowledge of electrical systems, including lighting, fire alarm, and power distribution for various institutional, medical, laboratory, commercial, public buildings (i.e. healthcare, biotech, higher education, office, mixed-use residential buildings, and hotels)
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of state building codes, energy codes and NFPA codes
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.