Position Title: 3rd shift Carton Press Operator
Location: Near Raleigh, NC
Salary: $20 – $22/hr DOE
Position Type: Staff Position with Benefits (3rd Shift)
(7p – 7a) on a rotation schedule
Position Number: 9444
Our Client is a fast-growing, privately-owned packaging and printing solutions company located near Raleigh, NC which has been repeatedly recognized as a leader by the State of North Carolina for sustained growth. This company operates new equipment, and consistently upgrades their machinery to provide outstanding customer service to their customers.
This Client has asked Hallmark to help them find a Press Operator to work 3rd shift (7pm – 7am). This is a full-time, staff position, with full benefits.
- Communicate well with others and build team relationships.
- Reading and understanding production control records.
- Make quality decisions based on information and training and maintain quality levels during equipment operation.
- Maintain production levels and minimize downtime.
- Set up, troubleshoot, maintain, and run printing presses.
- Communicate, lead, follow schedule and make decisions that will keep production flowing.
- Setup and troubleshoot all aspects of the printing press; feeder, rollers, printing units, coating units, delivery, consoles.
- Train Assistant Press Operators and Feeder Operators
- Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
- Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
- Work with crew members to maximize machine speeds.
- Must check quality, paperwork, data entry, clean up parts, organize, train, and support crew members when needed.
- Heavy lifting required.
- Maintain work area and equipment integrity, and perform all maintenance requirements as outlined in procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Expertise with KBA press machines is preferred
- 5 years of experience with previous printing experience and mechanical experience with printing / graphic arts equipment
- Pharmaceutical cGMP knowledge: 1 year experience
- Setup and troubleshooting of printing equipment within a specified time
- Computer skills – data collection of time and materials
- Detail oriented.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Spectrophotometry operations and PMS colors.
- Understanding and working knowledge of 4/C Process printing.
- Some heavy lifting is required; must be able to safely lift, push or pull up to 60 lbs
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||CNC & Manufacturing, Industrial|