Position Title: Assembler
Location: Dayville, CT area
Position Type: Temp-to-Hire
Salary: $15 – $17 / hr, D.O.E.
Position Number: 9446
Our Client is a well-established, state-of-the-art electronics company that specializes in RF, control, analog and digital communications equipment. They have hired Hallmark to find them an Assembler to expand their current team. The person in this position will be responsible for assembling and soldering components on printed circuit boards and installing cable assemblies.
This is a temp-to-hire role, transitioning to a staff position after five months.
- Install components such as switches, transformers, resistor chips, capacitors, relays, transistors, and semiconductors on circuit boards.
- Touch up, repair, inspect, and clean circuit boards.
- Ability to read Assembly drawings, and follow verbal instructions regarding assignments.
- Aligns and assembles parts, such as leads, coils, wires, and terminals into housing, use of hand tools, power tools, soldering irons, tweezers, pliers, cutters, and microscopes.
- Replaces defective components and wiring, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Repair defective PCB rejected by inspection or test personnel.
- Enter information in computer such as serial numbers, flow sheets information, rework notes.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must be familiar with electronic components and Electro Static Discharge.
- Previous experience working under a microscope.
- Mechanically inclined; skilled with electronics.
- Quality workmanship; must have high standards for good quality of work in a timely manner.
- Good manual dexterity, will be working with very small parts and tools.
- Certification in J-STD-001 is preferred.
- Must be able to read assembly drawings and work instructions.
- Temperature tolerance: Temperature of the work area may be affected by outside temperatures and machining.
- Ability to lift, transport and assembly parts.
- Ability to sit for duration of shift.
- Ability to work under a microscope for a long period of time.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.