Position Title: Scientist III – Bioanalytical Assays
Location: Hanover, NH area
Position Type: Staff Position with Excellent Benefits
Salary: $100 – $125K, D.O.E.
Position Number: 9449
Our Client is a biotechnology company that works with biopharmaceutical, bioprocess, and commercial manufacturing organizations to develop solutions in the chromatography and affinity purification fields. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a Scientist III for with experience developing bioanalytical assays. This position will direct the analytical support of biopharmaceutical purification programs and product development.
This position will often work with project teams, training and mentoring team members in analytical technology and methods as needed. The right person for this role will be able to work hands-on, as part of a dynamic, integrated team; someone who is self-motivated and can effectively collaborate in a fast-paced work environment.
This is a staff position with a great career path and excellent benefits, working for a company who prides themselves on merit-based advancement for their employees. Skilled, visionary Engineers and Scientists can go far here, with or without advanced degrees.
- Design and development of analytical assays to monitor critical quality attributes for drug candidates
- Liaise with external collaborators and guide the technical transfer of analytical methods
- Train and mentor less experienced colleagues in the use of analytical assays
- Perform quantitative analytical assays in a timely manner
- Implement and oversee appropriate QA mechanisms
- Innovate and introduce new techniques to improve the power of existing ligand generation platform
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- MS or PhD in a relevant science or engineering major
- 5+ years of experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong experience in bioanalytical method development for finished biopharmaceuticals, biomarkers or DMPK
- Expertise in ELISA and other immunoassay platforms
- Experience with multiplexed assays
- Skill with UPLC, HPLC and MS
- Skill with capillary electrophoresis and charge variant analysis
- Expertise with enzymatic activity and biochemical assays
- Expertise in development of quantitative assays across various analytical techniques and analytical validation
- Biopharmaceutical product analysis (release assays) including product purity, titer, activity and impurity analysis (e.g. HCP, DNA)
- Understanding of statistical methods to ensure quality of results in a research environment
- Demonstrated history of strong hands-on ability, problem solving, and independent experimental design and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com . Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Life Sciences|