Position Title: Swiss Lathe Machinists
Location: New Britain, CT area
Position Type: Staff
Salary: $18 – $28 per hour, D.O.E.
Shift: 1st or 2nd shift (2nd shift = 15% differential)
Position Number: 9463
Our Client is a state-of-the art manufacturer of spinal implants, surgical devices, aircraft components and products for the healthcare industry. The company is FDA registered, ISO13485 certified, AS9100 certified and ISO9001 certified. This company has asked Hallmark to help them find Swiss Lathe Machinists for both their 1st and 2nd shifts. (1st shift is 7am – 5:30pm. 2nd shift begins at 5:30pm and is 8 -10 hours, depending on workload.)
- Set-up & run production on Swiss type Lathe (Citizen, Tsugami)
- Able to change and make adjustments on tooling by using presetters and or by manually touching off tools
- Have a good understanding of the shop environment – strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to troubleshoot machining errors
- Able to read complicated blueprints and have understanding of GD&T
- Inspect own work and have ability to work efficiently to achieve goals
- Maintain safe operations by abiding to safety procedures and regulations
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Use basic measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, height gages, optical comparators, and a variety of gages/pins
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- At least 2 years of CNC Swiss machine experience (Citizen, Tsugami)
- Must be able to troubleshoot machine issues by making corrections and or adjustments independently
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Candidates with shift flexibility are preferred
- Reliability and regular attendance are essential
- Must be able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Work may require occasional lifting, carrying, and bending of work station objects.
- The operator will sometimes be required to stand and or sit for long periods of time.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||CNC & Manufacturing|