Position Title: SQL BI Developer
Location: Shelton, CT
Position Type: Staff role
Salary: $46 – $56/hour, Depending on Experience
Position Number: 9465
Our Client is a local hospital, and they have asked Hallmark to help them find a SQL BI Developer to lead their report writing team. The person in this role will work with an Analytics team and other report writers, developing the BI team in support of the hospital. This is a direct-hire, Staff position.
- Work independently to create and deploy reports using Microsoft SQL BI tools (SSRS / SSIS / T-SQL / Excel), working from approved / established report specs
- Create and distribute operational reports, operational reports, etc.
- Compare data sets between automated and manual reports
- Develop automation for report distribution and data collection
- Discuss report requirements with peers and internal business partners
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- 4+ years of experience creating reports with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and automating reports
- 4+ years of experience building Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using SSIS, T-SQL, Excel, etc.
- Strong SQL skills, good grasp of Microsoft Power BI capabilities
- Must have experience with stored procedures and ETL
- Experience with data warehousing concepts is strongly preferred
- Past experience in the healthcare field, especially with Meditech, is preferred
- Must be able to work with staff of varying skill levels, both technical and non-technical
- Must be self-directed, able to take charge and lead projects, while still having tact and delicacy, with good interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to produce quality work independently, with minimal supervision
- Must have good organization skills, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|