Position Title: SQL BI Developers – SSRS
Location: Shelton, CT
Position Type: W2 contract position (6+ months)
Salary: $46 – $56/hour, DOE
Position Number: 9465
Our Client is a local hospital, and they have asked Hallmark to help them find two SQL BI Developers, with SSRS expertise. These consultants will be working on a 6+ month project, with all work taking place on-site (no remote work).
- Work independently to create and deploy reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) from approved / established report specs
- Create and distribute operational reports, operational reports, etc.
- Compare data sets between automated and manual reports
- Develop automation for report distribution and data collection
- Discuss report requirements with peers and internal business partners
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- 4+ years of experience creating reports with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and automating reports
- 4+ years of experience building Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Microsoft BI tools, including SSIS
- Experience with data warehousing concepts is strongly preferred
- Past experience in the healthcare field, especially with Meditech, is preferred
- Must be able to work with staff of varying skill levels, both technical and non-technical
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to produce quality work independently, with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|