Position Title: Paralegal
Job Type: Temporary Position (3 months +)
Location: Wethersfield, CT
Salary: $16 – $19 per hour DOE
Position Number: 9479
Our friends at the State of Connecticut’s Judicial Branch have asked Hallmark to find an experienced Paralegal to assist one of their offices in Wethersfield.
This is a temporary position, expected to run for at least 3 months, with a possible extension beyond 3 months. This is a 40 hours per week schedule, Monday – Friday.
- Perform general Paralegal duties.
- Assist in developing written materials regarding court policy, procedures, and the use of computer systems.
- Analyze records, data and procedures from various state and federal criminal justice computer systems and related organization files.
- Assist with quality assurance through data analysis, paper file reconciliation and cross-referencing in computer systems.
- Maintain court records when applicable.
- Provide technical assistance to court personnel and related service providers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of paralegal experience is required.
- Experience in the field of criminal justice is preferred, but not required.
- College degree or Paralegal Certification is strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and prioritization abilities.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com. Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Administrative, Legal|