Position Title: Carton Folder / Gluer Operator
Location: Near Raleigh, NC
Salary: $18 – $25/hr, Depending on Experience
Position Type: Staff Position with Good Benefits (2nd or 3rd Shift)
Position Number: 9492
Our Client is a fast-growing, privately-owned packaging and printing solutions company located near Raleigh, NC which has been repeatedly recognized by the State of North Carolina, for sustained growth. This company operates new equipment, and consistently upgrades their machinery to provide outstanding customer service to their customers.
This Client has asked Hallmark to help them find a Mini Carton Folder / Gluer Operator to work 2nd shift (3:30pm – 11:30pm) or 3rd shift (11:30pm – 7:30am). The person in this role will be responsible for performing setups, maintenance, troubleshooting, and for maintaining production levels by minimizing downtime. This is a full-time, staff position, with full benefits.
- Reading and understanding production control records.
- Make quality decisions based on information and training.
- Maintain production levels and minimize downtime.
- Loading and packing product on all machines.
- Set up, troubleshoot, maintain, and run all finishing machines.
- Communicate well with others and build team relationships.
- Design fold styles and machine progression.
- Setup and troubleshoot all electronic add-ons.
- Train potential operators and quality inspectors
- Demonstrate positive/professional leadership abilities.
- Maintain and apply all safety guidelines.
- Work with packers to maximize machine speeds.
- Must check quality, paperwork, data entry, clean up parts, organize, train, and help out quality inspectors when needed.
- Heavy lifting required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED is required
- At least 1 year of mechanical folding experience in a printing / graphic arts / finishing / bindery environment
- At least 1 year of experience in pharmaceutical printing / packaging environment
- Experience with cGMP requirements is strongly preferred
- Some heavy lifting is required; must be able to safely lift, push or pull up to 85 lbs
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||CNC & Manufacturing, Machine Operator|