Position Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Near Raleigh, NC
Salary: Depending on Experience
Position Type: Staff Position with Benefits (3rd Shift)
7pm – 7am (on 2 nights, off 2 nights)
Position Number: 9493
Our Client is a fast-growing, privately-owned packaging and printing company located near Raleigh, NC, which has been repeatedly recognized by the State of NC for sustained growth. This company operates new equipment, and consistently upgrades their machinery to provide outstanding customer service to their customers.
This Client has asked Hallmark to help them find a Maintenance Mechanic for their overnight shift (7pm – 7am). The person in this role will perform preventative / reactive maintenance for all facilities and production equipment, and will report to the Maintenance Supervisor. This is a full-time, staff position, with full benefits.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance – daily, weekly and monthly regimens
- Perform reactive maintenance to repair and put machine back into production in a timely manner
- Interact and develop external resources for specialized maintenance issues / activities (machine work, motor repair, HVAC, electronics, etc.)
- Use work orders and Maintenance Programs to prioritize repairs or projects
- Assist Management with special projects (modifications or development of equipment / processes)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED is required
- 5+ years of experience in electro-mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment (preferable printing)
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical cGMP environment is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of electronics and PLC maintenance experience is required
- Computer skills, data collection skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Some heavy lifting is required; must be able to safely lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.