Position Title: CNC Lathe Setup Machinist
Location: Cromwell, CT
Shift: 1st or 2nd Shift – your choice
Position Type: Staff Position with Excellent Benefits
Salary: $20 to $35 per hour, Depending on Experience
Bonus: sign-on bonus available
Position Number: 9494
CNC Lathe SUMMARY:
Our Client is an ISO Certified machining and assembly company who ship their manufactured products to Fortune 500 companies all around the world. Working out of 100,000 square foot facility and continuing to grow, they are looking to add to their existing staff. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a CNC Lathe Setup Machinist.
The Client has a mix of CNC Swiss, CNC horizontal and vertical machining centers, single and multiple turret lathes, with live tools and pick offs. Their machines include Fanuc, Mitsubshi, Okuma, Citizen, Nakamura, and Mazak machines. Their multi turret machines are Mitsubishi and Fanuc. They are looking for CNC Lathe Setup Machinists to work Monday – Friday, on either 1st or 2nd shift (1st shift = 7am – 3:30 pm, 2nd shift = 3:15 – 11:30pm).
They offer extensive training and great benefits, including health and dental insurance, life Insurance, a 401k plan with partial matching, and paid vacation and sick time. This is a staff position with a solid career path.
CNC Lathe RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and modify CNC programs for machines from customer supplied drawings and specifications
- Work independently to achieve first piece for components
- Run production to produce quality parts
- Assist in tool and fixture design
- Documentation of all set-ups and programs
- Maintain machines to run efficiently
- Work with Fanuc, Mitsubshi, Okuma and Mazak machines (multi turret machines are Mitsubishi and Fanuc)
CNC Lathe EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years of lathe machining experience
- Ability to operate/setup CNC Lathe and be able to read and understand a variety of programming languages, including G and M code
- Experience setting up and operating CNC mill/turning centers with live tools and pick offs is preferred
- Understand proper use of precision measuring tools
- Experience with +/-.003 tolerances
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||CNC & Manufacturing|