Position Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Cromwell, CT
Shift: 1st or 2nd Shift – your choice
Position Type: Staff Position with Excellent Benefits
Salary: $20 to $29 per hour, depending on experience
Position Number: 9495
Our Client is an ISO certified machining and assembly company who ship their manufactured products to Fortune 500 companies all around the world. Operating out of a 100,000 square foot facility and still growing, they are looking to expand their existing staff.
This Client is looking for Quality Control Inspectors to work Monday – Friday, on either 1st or 2nd shift (1st shift = 7am – 3:30 pm, 2nd shift = 3:15 – 11:30pm). They offer extensive training and great benefits, including health and dental insurance, life Insurance, a 401k plan with partial matching, and paid vacation and sick time. This is a staff position with a solid career path.
- Inspection of machine components on shop floor
- First piece, in-process and final inspection
- Shop floor inspection
- Identifying non-conforming materials
- Sorting parts
- Inspection of items purchased from outside sources
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3+ years of experience in CNC component inspection
- Must have manufacturing background and knowledge
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances (GD&T) is required
- Must be able to use standard inspection gages, such as micrometers, calipers and optical comparators
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Quality Assurance / QC|