Position Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Paterson, NJ area
Position Type: Staff Position with great benefits
Salary: $75K to $80K, Depending on Experience
Position Number: 9502
Our Client is a manufacturer of print finishing, binding, lamination, and graphic arts products, with distribution centers throughout the United States. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a Facilities Manager to manage a team that will design, build, repair and maintain equipment, including production machines, engines, motors, pneumatic systems, hydraulics, conveyors, and utility systems.
This is a staff position with a strong career path and great benefits.
- The ideal candidate must know and understand how to work safely with all forms of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic, powered device from low voltage to 480volt 3 phase plus high or low pressure systems.
- Understand electrical code requirements
- Must be able to design, build and install according to NEMA and OSHA standards
- Know and understand how Computer aided Electronic Controls work
- Must have the ability to read and understand Electronic Schematics, building, structural, and layout drawings to aid in design, troubleshooting, or project implementation
- Must have the ability to dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Setup and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts
- Perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment
- May teach, lead or supervise groups of mechanics
- Design, implement and maintain safety programs according to OSHA and other standards
- Identify, locate, and purchase parts and machinery
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Associate’s degree or Technical Diploma
- Must have 5+ years of facilities management experience
- Excellent technical skills, able to troubleshoot a variety of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Strong organization skills; able to multi-task
- Experience managing a team
- Good written and verbal English skills
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Facilities, Management|