Position Title: Database Specialist / Analyst
Location: Norfolk, CT area
Position Type: Staff Position with Excellent Benefits
Salary: $60K – $70K, Depending on Experience
Position Number: 9508
Our client is a local, accredited treatment provider for alcohol dependency and drug addiction. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a Data Specialist to manage and analyze data, generating reports from large datasets extracted from an electronic medical record (EMR), and external databases. The right person for this position believes that data and statistics should be behind the decision-making processes of any organization.
This is a first shift position, working Monday-Friday, with a flexible schedule. The company offers great benefits, including generous PTO, paid holidays, a 401(k) with employer matching, free meals, access to their on-site fitness center, and employee wellness initiatives. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, passionate company.
- Comply with all federal, state and accreditation regulatory requirements.
- Extract, Import, Export and Integrate data from various internal and external applications / databases for analysis and/or reporting purposes
- Work independently and manage multiple work tasks.
- Assist in implementation, testing, and validating data.
- Prepare monthly Client Surveys and derive metrics / statistics from the data.
- Assist with ongoing data architecture processes and governance.
- Perform data quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Perform data reconciliations to identify data anomalies.
- Assist in preparation of date reports, survey results, training materials, business presentations publications, marketing, and other educational materials.
- Assist Risk Management team by tracking and documenting unusual occurrence reports.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science or a related field of study
- At least 1 year of data management experience, including queries and reports
- Programming experience (SQL, Java, Crystal Reports) is strongly preferred
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records systems (EMR) is preferred
- Must have skills with full Microsoft Office suite
- Must be very organized, with strong attention to detail
- Must have good interpersonal skills, as well as a strong sense of compassion, professionalism, integrity, and dedication.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|