Position Title: Project Manager
Location: Hartford, CT area
Position Type: W-2 contract (18 months+)
Salary: $56 to $65 per hour – Depending on Experience
Position Number: 9518
Our Client, a division of the State of Connecticut, maintains various computer systems that contain sensitive data to support the administration and operations of all of the trial and appellate courts throughout Connecticut. They are seeking a Project Manager to oversee the cyber-security improvement project. The person in this role will be required to work alongside senior State of CT managers, cyber-security analysts, and various operating units to ensure that all related assessments are efficiently carried out and documented, to assist with developing remediation strategies and long-term recommendations , and to collaborate with other organizations when applicable.
This is a contract role, expected to run approximately 18 months, with a possibility of extension.
- Collaborate effectively with other information technology personnel and contractors.
- Clearly communicate, orally and in writing, for a range of audiences from computer technicians to court clerks, and from cyber-security analysts to senior executives.
- Assist the formulation of tactical and strategic plans, which may involve staffing recommendations and public procurement activities.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including project management
- Strong grasp of Cybersecurity principles, risk analysis, auditing and best practices
- Skill with next-generation firewalls, intrusion detection and anti-virus solutions.
- Experience in security policy development
- Experience in Incident Response plan development
- Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- CISSP certification is strongly preferred
- Skill with SIEM solutions (Splunk preferred)
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com. Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position.
Due to the sensitive nature of this position there will be an extensive background check conducted. In addition to the standard background check that is conducted candidates may be required to cooperate with additional background checks by State of CT administrators before advancing through the selection process. After joining the project team, other background checks may be required from time to time.
|Job Category||Information Technology|