Position Title: Solutions Architect
Location: East Hartford, CT
Position Type: W2 contract position (1 year expected contract)
Salary: $55 – $64/hour, Depending On Experience
Position Number: 9527
The State of Connecticut has asked Hallmark to hire a Solutions Architect to assist the Judicial Branch maintains various computer systems that are used in all of the criminal courts throughout the State of Connecticut. The Judicial Branch Information Technology Division (ITD) is seeking a Solution Architect to assist with developing, communicating, and documenting a strategy to expand, modernize, and integrate four systems: the legacy Criminal Motor Vehicle System (CRMVS), the new Criminal System, the Paperless Arrest Warrant Network, and the Protection Order Registry.
The legacy CRMVS is being converted from an OpenVMS (RMS) file system to a .NET Web application with a relational SQL Server 2016 database backend. The interfaces, reports and file transfers handled by the host VMS application are being developed for the new SQL Server 2016 application. The interfaces involving warrants and protection orders are scheduled to be designed and completed by the end of 2020 and in parallel with all other efforts to replace the legacy CRMVS.
This is a W-2 based contract role working for Hallmark. It is expected to run up to one year in duration.
- Clearly communicate and document designs both at a logical and a physical level that support the business needs of the Judicial Branch.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to explain and transfer knowledge to other team members and collaborate with business managers and field personnel.
- Assist the ITD in the formulation of tactical and strategic plans.
- Lead software development efforts as determined by the project management team.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Mastery level technical Software Engineering experience that includes enterprise
- level systems in the court or criminal justices sectors.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in the full and complete design of multiple software solutions.
- Technical Competencies:
- SQL Server 2016 objects, views, stored procedures, and functions
- SSIS packages using SQL Server BI tools
- .NET web services
- Microsoft MVC framework (MVC 4.0 a plus).
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|