Position Title: C#, C++ Software Developer
Location: Near Keene, NH
Position Type: Staff Position with Excellent Benefits
Salary: $70K to $90K, D.O.E.
Position Number: 9530
Our Client is a global leader in the design and supply of ultra-precision machining systems used in production of advanced optics. One of New Hampshire’s top companies, they are located in a state-of-the-art facility, and have installed their advanced machining systems at optics manufacturing companies in 29 different countries. This company is located in New Hampshire – a low cost of living area, with no State income tax and no retail sales tax.
This Client has asked Hallmark to help them find a Sr. Software Developer to be part of a team dedicated to advancing machine technology. This position is principally responsible to design, build, implement and support software applications for the electro-optics manufacturing industry and work on activities involved in applications, problem solving, and software validation. You will have the ability to create and maintain UI controls, machine software, programming software (CAD / CAM) and modeling software under limited supervision of more experienced personnel. Typical projects are a combination of new development, maintenance, and revision of existing applications.
- Ability to broadly apply principles, theories, concepts and techniques required for the development of applications using C#, WPF with MVVM and C++/CLI.
- Solve software problems using accepted computer programming practices under limited supervision of more experienced personnel.
- Ability to lead small projects or phases/portions of larger projects.
- Design and develop C# based .NET solutions for engineering software applications.
- Create frontend UI’s using WPF and MVVM design pattern.
- Develop and maintain C++/CLI backend libraries.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
- Adhere to the software standards, version control system, build and release processes etc.
- Document technical designs using flow charts, class diagrams, data flow diagrams, descriptive software component documentation etc. as required.
- Perform unit testing and resolve any issues / bugs by debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Write / publish papers and present at relevant conferences when mutually agreed upon with management.
- Prepare written instruction and operation manuals for developed software packages.
- Perform customer and in-house technical support.
- Self-motivated and work independently, or as part of a group.
- Help to achieve the completion of all projects within budget and on schedule.
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
- Perform other related duties as assigned in accordance with overall job responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited university and 10+ years of work experience, or a Masters’ degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of work experience.
- Demonstrated versatility and high competency levels in creativity and technical comprehension.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|