Position Title: Chief Estimator/Project Manager
Location: Fairfield, CT area
Position Type: Staff
Postiion #: 9543
Salary: $110K Plus
Our client is a full-range mechanical contracting firm, engaged in the installation of plumbing, process piping, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and fire protection systems who specializes in a wide variety of high technology mechanical construction work, serving medical facilities, pharmaceutical laboratories, product development labs and pharmaceutical production plants. They have extensive experience in high purity clean rooms as well as experience in the design and installation of pipework whose function it is to convey the materials used for a variety of manufacturing processes. (Materials transfer of gases, liquids, cryogenics or other specialty solutions)
Our client is currently seeking a Chief Estimator/Project Manager with 5+ years of experience in estimating projects for commercial and industrial mechanical construction. The Estimator will have a working knowledge of mechanical piping systems, airside and other trades is required. Experience with competitive bid, negotiated, conceptual and schematic estimates. Experience in estimating projects ranging up to $5 million dollars of plumbing, process piping and wet heat is required. (Plumbing, heating, air conditioning and Process Piping.)
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Waste and Vent Systems
- Sewage Ejectors including Chemical Waste Systems & Solvent Waste
- Laboratory Waste Systems
- Water Treatment Systems
- Special Waste System Piping
- Storm Drain Systems
- Sump Pumps
- Roof Drain Systems including Area Drainage
- Emergency Drain Systems
- Process Piping Systems
- Chilled Water & Hot Water Heating Systems
- Steam Piping Systems
- Refrigeration piping systems
- Medical Gas Piping
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience estimating projects for commercial and industrial mechanical construction.
- Experience in estimating projects ranging up to $5 million dollars of plumbing, process piping and wet heat is required.
- 5+ years in Project Management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Process piping.
- Working knowledge of mechanical piping systems, airside and other trades is required.
- Must have experience with competitive bid, negotiated, conceptual and schematic estimates.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply.
NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering, Engineering, Industrial, Management|