Position Title: Accountant
Location: Hartford, CT
Position Type: 6 month Temp Position
Salary: $23 – 24 per hour, D.O.E.
Our friends at the State of CT in Hartford have asked Hallmark to help them find a Temp Accountant. This temporary accountant, under the supervision of the agency’s Fiscal/Administrative Manager and the project’s lead will ensure payment files from the agency’s CCRR agency are accurate and processed in a timely fashion. In addition, the accountant will provide support auditing the recipients of the CRRSA funds, as needed.
We are looking for the accountant to start ASAP for a six-month assignment
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Good knowledge of government accounting, auditing, and reporting requirements
- Excellent knowledge of personal computers and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to carry out department objectives with limited supervision
- Strong organization, interpersonal skills and attention to detail required
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Accounting, Administrative|