Position Title: Computer Technician
Location: Rocky Hill, CT
Position Type: Long-term temporary Position
Salary: $26 to $32 per hour D.O.E.
Our client is a division of the State of Connecticut. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a computer technician with onsite help-desk and support experience. This is a long-term temporary position that may lead to a full-time staff position.
- Troubleshoot and repair MS/Windows based PC’s and associated software
- Troubleshoot simple network and Internet problems.
- Install and configure new laptops and desktops
- Provide first level helpdesk support for PC’s
- Support Windows OS
- Install software, install and repair hardware and peripherals
- Maintain computers to ensure compatibility
- Assist in the rollout of new applications and software
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years desktop support experience
- Familiar with setting up various devices such as desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, and mobile devices.
- Must have computer and phone support experience.
- Familiarity with installing Windows 10/11 operating systems, troubleshooting basic hardware, and networking problems.
- Experience with desktop imaging software for laptop and workstation deployment
- Solid experience working with MS/Windows & PC hardware
- Good understanding of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge & understanding of Microsoft networking protocols
- Good customer relations skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- A+ and Network+ certification or equivalent experience preferred
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Electronics Testing, Information Technology|