Position Title: Electrical RF Engineer
Location: Dayville, CT area
Position Type: Staff position with great benefits
Salary: Depending on Experience
Our Client is a well-established, state-of-the-art electronics company that specializes in RF, control, analog and digital communications equipment. They have asked Hallmark to help them find 2 Electrical Engineers to research, design, develop, test and troubleshoot custom communications systems.
This is a staff role with a growing company, offering full benefits and great career potential.
- Researching, designing, prototyping and production readying custom communications electronics.
- Experimenting with new electrical hardware.
- Investigate and experiment with new technologies.
- Creating technical specifications and test plans.
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors.
- Problem-solving at the team and individual levels.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math or Physics (BSEE preferred)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in electro-mechanical hardware development
- Solid foundation in electronic mathematics and computer modeling.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, semiconductors, measurement equipment
- Ability to create technical design documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively, relay tasks, and set agendas
- Strong attention to detail for all facets of work
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the desire to continue learning
- Software skills are a plus
- Research and Development / Manufacturing experience a big plus.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Electronics Testing, Engineering, Information Technology, Manufacturing|