Position Title: EMS or EMT Professional
Location: Hartford, CT
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Position Type: 5+ month temporary position
Our friends at the State of CT have asked for Hallmark to hire a professional to work in the Office of Emergency Medical Services. The hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm with a ½ unpaid lunch. This position will assist with an Opioid grant.
- Experience in the administration of health care program, system, or agency or other health care organizations, including formal program planning, development, management, and evaluation;
- Experience in managing federal grants, including oversight of programmatic, fiscal, and compliance aspects;
- Experience establishing and developing collaborative relationships across state, local, and community partners and convening stakeholders;
- Experience developing and delivering presentations and trainings to lay and professional groups;
- Certification in EMS related field with experience in collaborative work relationships with EMS, Fire Departments, Law Enforcement agencies and Local Health to desired outcomes;
- Effective written skills to produce required project materials that includes any policies and procedures, forms, implementation guidance and other relevant project materials and effective interpersonal skills to achieve cohesiveness among multi agencies
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
3+ years of experience in a clerical environment
Experience in the administration of health care or related programs a plus
Certification in EMS related field or EMT Certification is preferred.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multitask and work with interruptions
Ability to learn to work with various computer applications
High school diploma required; AS or BS degree is a plus
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Administrative, Biotechnology / Instrumentation, Clerical, Industrial, Life Sciences, Medical Coding - Billing|