Position Title: Office Assistant
Location: Hartford, CT
Position Type: 6 month temporary position, (40 hrs/wk)
M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (1/2 hour lunch break)
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Our friends at the State of Connecticut have asked for Hallmark to hire and provide the services of an experienced Office Assistant to assist them for the next few months. This assignment is expected to be 40 hours per week, M-F and last approximately 6 months.
- Scan file and update database
- Place document in mail
- Scan executed agreement/ file executed agreement
- Update & save copy of executed agreement to shared drive
- Save database with execution/mailing date
- Generate and file Contract award Notice
- review staff schedules in order to obtain a time for appropriate for all attendees
- review conference room calendars to obtain availability
- Review submissions by Contract Specialist, if data fields are blank, follow up with Contract Specialist to request completion.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2 years of general clerical work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Peoplesoft software;
- Ability to operate office equipment which includes computers and other equipment;
- Experience editing written correspondence to correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Experience with time management and organizational skills;
- Experience with customer service, including corresponding and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience with prioritizing and multitasking;
- Ability to perform a full range of clerical tasks;
- Performs related duties as required by the Department.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.