Position Title: Software Engineer – Mobile Applications
Job Type: Staff position
Location: Hartford, CT area
Salary: $80K-$90K D.O.E.
This is a locally based company seeking a person with 2+ years of mobile applications development. Great for a person seeking a more junior level position. Great growth potential!
- Develop libraries, and widgets to create a mobile application development platform to develop great native mobile applications.
- Achieve technical excellence by advocating for and adhering to lean-agile engineering principles and practices such as API-first design, simple design, DevOps, continuous integration, version control, and automated testing.
- Employ object-oriented techniques and design patterns to create well structured, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Review the work of other mobile engineers to ensure adherence to design, patterns, and coding standards.
- Analyze systems to identify technical debt, instability, unreliability, and other opportunities for improvement, and design, document, and communicate solution.
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages for developing mobile applications.
- Experience with Bluetooth stack, location services, GPS, and maps
- Experience with interfacing to hardware device and/or home automation products.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two years’ experience in mobile application development, Java and developing on the Android platform, BJ-C, Swift and developing on the iOS platform.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Applications or Engineering preferred.
- Employer will accept, in the alternative, a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in one of the requisite fields or five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Software Development or relevant area.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|