Position Title: Office Assistant/File Clerk
Job Type: Temporary Position (6 months with possible extension)
Location: Middletown, CT
Wage: $15.00 per hour DOE
Hours: 8AM – 4:30PM (w 1/2 hr. unpaid lunch) Mon-Fri
One of our State agencies in Hartford has asked Hallmark to hire a Temp Office Assistant with proficient MS/Office Suite skills and basic clerical skills. The position requires attention to detail, precision, integrity and confidentiality.
- Primary function will be filing in a medical records office
- Data Entry
- Screen telephone calls/inquiries, incoming correspondence and e-mail;
- Direct inquiries to appropriate staff and follow-up to ensure timely response and/or resolution;
- Design and maintain executive files;
- Assist in the coordination of meetings and functions if necessary
- Perform special projects and routine administrative functions as specifically directed; and
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of administration experience.
- Strong experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Considerable knowledge of office administration and management; proven experience in producing correspondence and documents; proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar; strong organizational skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with the public and employees throughout the agency in a fast-paced, high pressure environment;
- Ability to work independently on administrative tasks and follow complex instructions; and adept at time management and planning.
- MUST be able to stand for long times
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.