Position Title: Office Assistant – Long-term Government Position
Location: Hartford, CT
Position Type: Full-time temporary position M-F
Salary: $14.50 per hour
Our friends at the State of Connecticut have asked for Hallmark to hire and provide the services of an experienced Office Assistant to assist them for the next few months.
- Provides overall clerical and customer service support.
- Filing, data entry, and copying documents
- Answering phones
- Greeting/directing visitors to HR
- Assist staff members as needed.
- Must be able to work with confidential material.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with team members and account users.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Assistant
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) experience required
- Must be experienced with data entry and alpha/numeric filing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to spell and follow directions
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Administrative, Clerical|