Position Title: Paralegal
Location: Hartford, CT
Position Type: 6-month Temporary position (could be extended)
Wage: $21.50 per hour
Our Client, the State of Connecticut – Dept of Public Health, has hired Hallmark to provide an experienced and reliable paralegal on a temporary basis. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM through 4:30 PM
The Paralegal is accountable for performing functions which include:
- Provides answers to programmatic questions regarding Freedom of Information requests submitted to FLIS
- Interprets state statutes and federal regulations governing legal records and documents
- Applies applicable state statutes and/or regulation in preparing documentation
- Clerical support to the Facility Licensing and Investigations Section of the DPH.
Utilize various databases to obtain requested documentation
- Composes routine letters/memos
- Proficient in Microsoft package including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Answer phones as needed
- Filing within the Department
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Administrative, Clerical, Legal|