Position Title: Payroll / HR Administrator
Location: Near Springfield, MA
Salary: $40K to $50K, D.O.E.
Position Type: Staff position with excellent benefits
Our Client is a successful and highly technical mid-sized manufacturing and machining company with more than 50 years of experience They provide manufacturing services for the aerospace, military, ship building, and other critical industries with their staff of approximately more than 190 manufacturing professionals.
This company has asked Hallmark to help them find an experienced Payroll / HR Administrator to take the place of a long-term employee who is about to retire. This is a full-time staff position working with a strong and supportive management team, and offering excellent benefits.
- Review labor hours / timesheets, ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing
- Administer Workers Compensation and Unemployment Compensation
- Manage wage garnishments, levies, and other payroll-related deductions
- Weekly payroll reporting and documentation
- Special payroll processing as needed
- Prepare verification and respond to requests from Worker’s Compensation, Department of Revenue, Department of Child Services, and others
- Responsible for all Medical Insurance related functions
- Answer telephone, typing, and filing as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with an internal payroll system
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment preferred
- Some experience with administration of medical insurance / benefits
- Good understanding of the importance of employee and company confidentiality when dealing with payroll and HR matters
- Strong computer abilities, including MS Word and Excel, as well as internet research capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
- College degree is a plus, but our client will consider all candidates with appropriate experience.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the U.S. Department of State.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com.
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. U.S. Citizens Only. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Accounting, Administrative, Aerospace, Clerical, Human Resources|