Position Title: Systems Administrator / Programmer – Python
Location: Dayville, CT area
Position Type: Consultant-to-hire
Salary: $85K – $95K, Depending on Experience
Position Number: 9382
Our Client is a well-established, state-of-the-art electronics company that specializes in RF, control, analog and digital communications equipment. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a Systems Administrator / Programmer to assist with the operation and customization of the company’s ERP system.
This is a Consultant–to–Hire role with a growing company, becoming a full-time staff position with the client after 5 months.
- Controls and customizes ERP systems (via Python) to manufacturing requirements.
- Custom report design (accounting, manufacturing, etc.).
- Manages user account information, including rights, security and systems groups (NetIQ, eDirectory).
- Works with the IT Specialists.
- Provide regular status reports and gather requirements from departments and provide input into the infrastructure products that are bought or built.
- Administers, implements, and maintains database (ERP).
- Ensures the security and integrity of the database.
- Maintains software license compliance.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of SQL, XML and Python Languages is required.
- S. in Computer Science with 2+ years of related experience is preferred
**OR** A.S. in Computer Science with 4+ years of related experience
- System Administration experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of Linux based operating systems (SuSE, Red Hat, Ubuntu).
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Knowledge of Networks (PoE, LACP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SIP, FTP, Telnet, etc.), is a plus.
- Knowledge of DOS Shell and Linux Shell language, is a plus.
- Knowledge of Micro Focus Zenworks, is a plus.
- Knowledge of Odoo, formerly OpenERP, is a plus.
- Knowledge of GIT, is a plus.
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Information Technology|