Position Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Cromwell, CT area
Position Type: Staff position with excellent benefits
Salary: $80K – $130K, Depending on Experience
Our Client is an established engineering firm specializing in the design, construction and upgrade of bridges, highways, airports, municipal buildings, and utility / power infrastructure. They have asked Hallmark to help them find a Senior Civil Engineer for their office near Cromwell, CT. This person must have a solid background in Civil / Roadway / Highway engineering design.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to quickly grow into a leadership position in a fast-growing company. This company offers excellent compensation and benefits, as well as a flexible work environment. This is a staff role with a solid company, offering full benefits and great career potential.
- Project Management
- Engineering Design and Review
- Technical leadership, mentoring, and evaluation of Junior Engineers
- Design of roadway/highways, stormwater and sanitary systems
- Utility system modeling
- Preparation of Design Proposals
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- EIT / FE is required, PE is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in roadway/highway, sewer, water, and/or stormwater design
- Expertise with traffic analysis is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, and Utility modeling software
- Good time management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering|