Position Title: Structural Design Engineers
Location: Boston MA area
Position Type: Staff position with great benefits
Salary: $60K – $140K, Depending on Experience
Our Client is an established engineering firm specializing in the design, construction and upgrade of bridges, highways, airports, municipal buildings, and utility / power infrastructure. They have asked Hallmark to help them find Structural Design Engineers to perform structural / bridge design, load ratings, and QA/QC roles. The training for this position will be based near Boston MA, and most of the work can be done remotely, once training is complete.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to quickly grow into a leadership position in a fast-growing company. This company offers excellent compensation and benefits, as well as a flexible work environment. This is a staff role with a solid company, offering full benefits and great career potential.
- Performing bridge load ratings, reviews, and design in accordance with AASHTO and DOT guidelines and standards
- Assist in the development and management of schedules, estimates and budgets
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control tasks
- Position will require the ability to work in the field year round, with occasional night and weekend work, the use of ladders and the ability to assist traffic control work at heights and in confined spaces and other related duties.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including bridge design and / or load rating
- Experience using AASHTOWare BrR, discus, Larsa, Midas, or Staad is preferred
- Must possess a BSCE degree
- EIT / FE is required, PE license is preferred
- NBIS Bridge and Sign Structure inspection experience is a plus
- Must possess excellent technical skills, as well as strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com
Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.
|Job Category||Civil Engineering|